L/A Arts, the arts agency for Lewiston/Auburn, seeks a skilled part-time Office and Communications Coordinator to support the organization with a range of administrative, communications, and program-related tasks. Candidates should have excellent communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills, experience with project management, and proven success independently coordinating nonprofit work plans and timelines.
- Office and gallery administration
- Coordination of internal and external communication
- Coordination of board members, volunteers, and project partners
- Logistical support for board members and volunteers in the execution of projects and initiatives.
- Experience as office coordinator or similar
- Knowledge of non-profit management procedures and basic bookkeeping principles
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliability, patience and integrity
- Ability to represent L/A Arts in the community
- Relevant education is a plus
This is a 20 hour per week position that pays a minimum of $15 per hour and reports to the Chair of the Board of Directors.
Please send a cover letter that speaks to our position description and qualifications, along with a résumé and references, by November 15, 2018 to email@example.com.